We can work together in a number of ways:
- Referring people who would benefit from a free place on our ‘buy one, give one’ public cookery courses
- Delivering bespoke cookery workshops and programmes to meet the requirements of your service users/beneficiaries
- Providing free access to our Cooking & Nutrition Portal – we’re in the process of allocating 5 million free licenses to charity partners in the UK and around the world as part of our proactive response to the Coronavirus outbreak. Please get in touch to arrange a demo and free access for your beneficiaries!
- Coordinating donations from our foodbank drives
- Delivering food from our Community Meal Drives
If you’d like to become one of our Partner Charities we’d love to hear from you!